Systems Analysis and Design
will handle the entire Systems Analysis and Design process - from
identifying issues that need to be addressed by business system projects -
to defining business needs and refining requirements - to clearly specifying
deliverables. ModernTechs consultants will:
- Identify IT/IS technical terms, definitions, methodologies and
- Design the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC). - Evaluate business issues, roles and responsibilities, new system
- In-house development vs. Off-the-shelf application software.
- Use Project Management tools and techniques.
- Define system specifications and developing the system specifications
package. - Design a system tailored to business requirements.
- Implementation: constructing the new system - installing hardware
and software. - User acceptance: systems testing - delivery phase tasks and
- Audit process: quality assurance and walkthrough guidelines.
is essential that all companies assess the challenges and opportunities
inherent in their IT infrastructure involving the whole management team - IT
and non-IT practitioners - to truly leverage IT in achieving a competitive
advantage. This is the ideal way of positioning IT - as a strategic
partner - in order to show impressive returns on IT investments and to
deliver IT projects faster and within the business process development
cycle. ModernTechs specializes in:
- Exploring new business strategies for existing processes through
IT. - Distinguish the unique nature of IT value and its impact on future
investments. - Tailored approaches such as Six Sigma and Balanced Scorecard to
optimize business processes and ROI on Information Technology
investments. - Investigate the value, viability and global utility of innovative
new IT solutions. - Realize the significance of turning
inward to establish the means to enhance ROI on IT resources.
By providing a consolidated view of prioritized demand and the
available resources, ModernTechs enables IT organizations to align
the resources and execution with the business demand and priorities.
ModernTechs will work with IT executives to assign the right person
for the right project ensuring the business critical projects and
services are delivered on time and within the proposed budget.
ModernTechs helps align IT performance management with the business performance
management. Using a top-down approach, business management is linked with
the IT strategic process and cascades down to IT development and
operations. ModernTechs will create a common language for communicating IT
performance to stakeholders throughout the organization.
companies of all sizes place orders for new corporate assets. In
a surprisingly high number of cases, those same assets already exist
somewhere within the corporation. Many times they are
underutilized, and sometimes they are simply unseen. Regardless
of the reason, the outcome is the same: financial resources are
spent unnecessarily on assets that companies already own.
ModernTechs' Asset Management advantages include:
- Finding software solutions to correspond with your general
ledger system, allowing the two applications to remain in constant
- Your asset list is updated in real-time to ensure accurate
asset tracking, counting and
- Track and unlimited number of asset attributes and values
stored for each
- Track leasing details, maintenance schedules and more for each
- Check assets in or out of inventory quickly and
easily. - Record
costs associated with different asset actions, including maintenance,
- Calculate each asset's book
- Provide reports showing each asset's status
- Categorize assets into different asset categories for